[Valentine Special] DJ SD Classic – Valentine Mix

SD VALENTINE MIX 500x500 [Valentine Special] DJ SD Classic   Valentine Mix
Checkout the Perfect Mixtape for this Valentine Season, Comprises of the Best Love Songs currently Rocking Naija.. Check them out, Download & Enjoy.
1. Jaywon – This year
2. Westlife- Unbreakable
3. Michael Botton- Soul Provider
4. Jodie- Kuchi kuchi
5. Shanina Twain – Forever and always
6. 2ace- Rainbow-Remix-ft-T-Pain
7. Marc Anthony – I Need you
8. Tosin Martins- Olomi
9. Sade_Sweetest tabu
10. Paul_Play_Forever
11. P Square ft 2face- Possibility
12. Lionel Richie- I Call It Love
13. Paul Play- Angel Of My Life
14. Banky W- Good Loving
15. P Square- No Like You
16. Wizkid- Love my baby
18. Lynxx- Fine fine lady
19. Tiwa Savage ft Leo Wander- Ife wa Gbona
20. Solid Star ft Flavor- Oluchi
21. Shanan Twain- From This Moment
23. Banky W- Dont Break My Heart
24. Gareth gates – say it isn’t so
25. Joe- I want to know
26. Shana Twain – when it kisses me
27. Toni Braxton – breathe again
28. Otiz ft Jaywon- Ololufemi
29. Lemar-Another Day
30. Withney Huston – greatest love of all

No comments:

Post a Comment